Central Health Careers and Culture
IT'S MORE THAN A JOB
We’re Hiring the Future of Healthcare
Central Health is building a better healthcare system – one that’s grounded and focused on people who deserve an opportunity to get the best possible care.
It takes a special kind of person to work here. We’re hiring providers and care teams to help us transform an entire healthcare system- a big job with big rewards.
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Days
- Back-up Adult and Childcare Program
- Fitness Program
- Career Advancement
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Employee Rewards Recognition Program
Our Commitment to Equity
The Central Health Enterprise believes all differences, visible and invisible, help us problem-solve issues at large.
- We embrace all cultures and all voices within our organization and community.
- We encourage and acknowledge that diversity of ideas, perspectives and backgrounds are critical to the community we serve.
- We believe in fairness and recognizing all the differences that enhance our community.
- We stand up for those experiencing health inequities and strive for everyone to have a healthy life.
Click here to learn more about our commitments to health equity in our Healthcare Equity Plan.
In 2019 under the direction of CEO Mike Geeslin, Central Health created an employee-led Equity and Inclusion Task Force. These members then created equity and inclusion goals, objectives, standards, and values for Central Health and outlined specific tactics for achieving the goals they created.
In 2022, the task force evolved into an official DEI Council that serves as an employee voice to align the overall DEI purpose and vision for all. This includes institutionalizing processes for honest dialogue within the community and collaborating with partners that enhance business outcomes.
Employee Culture at Central Health
Join Our Team. Make a Difference.
Have a question for our Human Resources team?